Skip to content

Looking for more people for BG2:EE run through

notonoto Member Posts: 14
I'm playing as a Paladin thats going tank and my buddy is playing as a illusionist. We don't feel like playing a thief as a second character so I'm looking for someone else to fill this role for us.

We play on weekends and during the week, on the weekdays we will be playing late(5-12). We wont play with out each other.

P.S. more people are welcome if they wish to play along side us but we need at least 1 theif.

Comments

• KarashiKarashi Member Posts: 38
    I would be up for playing with you guys and would be more than happy to play a thief char. Tho with just the three of us it could get a little dicey without a healer but that is something we can work through easily enough once we get the right gear.

The only problem is my work schedule. I work 12 hour days at my job buy I only work 2-3 days at a time so I do end up having a lot of days off. I have tonight off but I have to work overtime on Sunday then work Mon and Tue, but I have Wed and Thur off next week. But the week after I will have Mon, Tue, Fri, Sat and Sunday off and will be available to play at any time during any day I have off.

So the late playing sessions will not be a problem for me but there would have to be 2-3 day gaps in playtime if you decide to let me in on your game which I understand could be an inconvenience.

So please let me know if you are interested in me joining your game and if you are willing to work with my schedule.
  • PatchMasterPatchMaster Member Posts: 2
    Perfect, i have exams this week so it wont be that much time to play, but once im done we will play more. i got a response on reddit for a fighter/cleric as a 4th. Add me on steam and we can probably play tonight.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/PatrykA/

PS: im the illisionist
  • notonoto Member Posts: 14
    hey we would be more then happy to work around your time schedule if you decide to play with us. add me up on steam right now if you wanna play and ill set you up with all the info. http://steamcommunity.com/id/krolakj
  • ketanightketanight Member Posts: 16
    I can play with you guys as well if you want. Not sure what I'd play, but we could find something. Let me know
  • BeakyBeaky Member Posts: 1
    I am all in, I can play almost anytime, and id be happy to join as a cleric.