Skip to content

Roleplaying reason for finding kagain wanted.

I love this game so much, and i think i will do an evil party next, and i think of having Kagain in the lead. However i'm a roleplayer at heart, and i'm trying to think of a reason to enter Kagains store. All other npcs is quite easy to found, however Kagains store is never linked to any quest of my knowledge, so the only way to enter the store is by mere chance.

I would love to have a note or an npc tell about the location of his store or something.

How do you other roleplayers go around this dilemma?

Comments

• MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    Chance is usually the reason why people enter stores, whether in real life or in an RPG world. You just happened to walk into his store and he just happened to mention he has a job for you.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Searching all accessible locations is so much a standard tactic in adventure games that such games are designed on the assumption that you'll do this.

Whenever there's a Thief in the party (and there usually is!), it's not a difficult role-play that your Thief will want to search every building (even in a Good party) because that's the nature of a Thief. With an Evil party, it's an easy role-play (even without a Thief) that they'll go busting in wherever they can.
  • scriverscriver Member Posts: 2,072
    You need to use the indoors outhouse, obviously.
  • WowoWowo Member Posts: 2,064
    You're wondering if there's any caravans heading south that you could sign on as a bodyguard for.
  • JimstromJimstrom Member Posts: 99
    Well i guess that could be a reason. Thanks to all suggestions.