Skip to content

BG:EE installing mods mid-game question

merf22merf22 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2015 in BG:EE Mods
I've been playing BG:EE with no mods as I was planning on just taking one build through the trilogy with the EEs for my first time. However, I ended up starting a dozen or so builds that are currently at various points through the game. My question is will I have an issue if I install a few mods now? I really would only add the IWD spells and some kit mods for my BGEE play through. My plan was to change a few kits by EE Keeper from my current in progress save files (I was told that is possible and straight forward, but have not yet personally tried). Should I have no problems making those changes (both adding mods and changing kits) mid-game or should I just wait and do everything when I get to BG2EE?

Also, I've seen a few conflicting posts, but I realize a lot of what I have been looking up is 1-2 years old. Are Divine Remix and Song and Silence kits compatible with bgee and bg2ee? Thanks for the advice.
Post edited by merf22 on

Comments

• tuskadartuskadar Member Posts: 9
    Bump, would also like to know this.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited December 2015
    IWDification and kits should be safe. I'd make a save backup just in case though.