Skip to content

tablet bg1 to tob - good experiece for advanced PC p!ayer?

BelegCuthalionBelegCuthalion Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 453
So i have bought a tablet and got the ee games on winter sale, now contemplating what to play.

I have played the original games back in 1998 and 2000 ever since release, first vanilla, then modded, then ee modded ... I know the mechanics, specialities, quirks, modding dos and don'ts in and out from PC, but that approach is rather PC centred, and knowing from a test run from a friends tablet, I know this does not translate too well on a tablet game, where input can't be done with shortcuts, some micromanagement techniques are tedious, modding is limited, ...

Going vanilla for the tablet play is an option, but I'd like to ask in advance whats nice for advanced players to get a more rewarding experience. Be it mods, settings, scripts, input methods, classes that are especially fun, classes to avoid, going solo over a party (I never played solo so far, to me it always was about the group supporting each other and interact). If it matters: its an android tablet.

Happy to hear your input ...
Post edited by BelegCuthalion on

Comments

• YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347
    I have not played much on Android tablets but I know on my iPhone, I only play solo runs to cut down on the micromanagement. I have a good time with it.
  • atcDaveatcDave Member Posts: 2,154
    I play with a full party on my iPad and have no difficulties, the tablet version is really very well designed even if you do have to play vanilla.
  • BorderBorder Member Posts: 32
    I've played it a lot on my tablet, but I much prefer it on PC.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459
    I agree, but I must say, the Android version made it much easier to play BG while riding the subway.