Skip to content

(SPOILERS) Expansion, Returning To The Origin (GORION)

GeorgeBakerGeorgeBaker Member Posts: 10
edited January 2016 in Feature Requests
I don't know about you but I haven't got the full grip of the story, so far it has been gripping, surprising and sometimes scary and yes of course funny.

But like on the stream, it was said there are MASSIVE gaps in the story line, SOG will be amazing I'm sure, the part of the story i'm interested in however, is the birth of the Protagonist.

Bhaal The lord of Murder, having children with High Priestess and Gorion hunting them down and in the end choosing to save a Child (Main Character of BG Series.). Why were you saved and not Sarevok? What was the relationship between Gorion & Elminster? What really happened between Gorion and Firkraag? I want to know more!

Could we not live as Gorion, or even a companion in his story and learn what made him so great, The story has so much potential for growth and we'll be a step closer to completing the series as a whole giving new players and old a new sense of real history for self's and our companions.

What do you think?
Post edited by GeorgeBaker on

Comments

• tuldor88tuldor88 Member Posts: 11
    edited January 2016
    Gorion and that what he did is part of past...
    Good material for some mod, bad for part of normal game.
  • RodrianRodrian Member Posts: 426
    Good material for mod, GREAT material for a book!

If we are talking about Beamdog making it to life, I would rather prefer some D&D 5e new game/new FR area.