Skip to content

a bit of pointless bragging - book exploit

soooo last month I finished my 22nd re-play of BG1 to get the stats of these two where they are and I felt like bragging a bit. :-) cheers!

Comments

• GreenWarlockGreenWarlock Member Posts: 1,354
    Congratulations - I never had the patience for endless replays, although often consider a second to boost Wisdom on clerics (before deciding to jump into BG2 without delay anyway :))

I see you have 1.8Mxp each, are you playing without an XP cap?
    Also, is this a pair of characters playing the same game, or two separate Bhaalspawn from their respective playthroughs?
  • eckistereckister Member Posts: 37
    edited January 2016
    yeah, it would have been done sooner (Ive been "at it" for around a year) but you know - Life is Feudal. :smile: (its a sandbox MMO I got hooked up to for some 7 months). and personally - I never really saw the point to re-play the game if all you want is wisdom since there are 3 books of that attribute you can use, thus its enough to roll a 15-ish stat and be a jackass at one point in the game. :smiley:

yeah xp cap remover all the way. while I do understand why the exp cap is in place, I still plain dont like the idea of "something" blocking my chars ability to learn. the removed cap gets especially nasty with multi-classes like those two, but that is part of the fun from such munchkin grinds isnt it? :wink:

well they started off in their solo playthroughs, but I figured having an extra cleric and a thief specked to my liking to be more worthwhile than doing solo playthroughs. also - they got more exp as a result.

currently Im playing a sorceress with fairly neat stats that Im gonna export straight away. that will be my first playthrough of BG2 with stats lower than 20 lol. :blush:
  • GrumGrum Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,100
    Poor Sarevok...
  • eckistereckister Member Posts: 37
    Grum said:

Poor Sarevok...

yup! you should have seen the backstabs! :smiley: it is quite entertaining when you score a 70-ish backstab on somebody. :smiley: Davaeorn didnt even raise a hand against those two, I would just send a dispel his way, hide in shadows and engage. :wink: