Skip to content

Drizzt Saga

ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
Anyone know where to go after completing the initial 9 Hells quest? I got out of the 9 Hells, but am back in the area where we originally meet Drizzt and can't figure out how to progress.

Comments

• HawtSaussHawtSauss Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    Umm do you mean the area where you met Wulfgar? Drizzt joins you in Ulgoth's Beard. There is a certain spot you have to click on in the area where you had the last fight. It can be kinda hard to find at first.
  • ChidojuanChidojuan Member Posts: 211
    Actually it was a glitch @HawtSauss but thank you for responding, I was getting worried I'd never figure it out. Looks like the problem was with Elminster not spawning after returning from the Nine Hells, so I had no way to get to Icewind Dale. If anyone else has the same problem, you can either reload to a save before exiting the Nine Hells, or just spawn him in with the console. His creature code is F_ELMINS.
  • Wise_GrimwaldWise_Grimwald Member Posts: 3,857
    edited January 2016
    I noticed in the Readme for this mod that Drizzt has one of his swords undroppable. This means that if he is killed he will not be able to re-equip it without the use of Near Infinity. Was this taken into consideration when this new version was made?

This is a common problem with undroppable items. Wulfgar used to have this problem. (Hope that has been changed as per Flysoup's promise a few years back.)

It is also a problem in DSoSC.