Skip to content

New NPC contents(Spoilers!)

Hi I bought the EE recently after hearing about SoD. I've just reached Baldur's Gate with Neera in my party when I ran into a halfling called Meklin and this had me wondering if there are more such contents? For the record, I've went to Adoy's enclace, Cloud Peaks and killed Simmeon.

Just don't want to miss anything here ;)

Comments

• TwentyTwenty Member Posts: 52
    Also, for Dorn, there seems be more dialogs even after completing his quest but at the moment, he isn't with me. I have also dropped Raasad.
  • GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    Hmm, sounds like you've seen pretty much all of it.

Dorn's quest has the preliminary encounter with Kryll and then the big fight with Simmeon, Rasaad's quest has the preliminary encounters with the Dark Moon Monks and Sorrem in Baldur's Gate and then the major task of fighting through the Cloud Peaks, but Neera's quest is rather the other way around, starting with the major task of finding Adoy, then the minor encounter with Meklin as a small coda. Once you've seen all those elements, that's basically all of the new content ... except for the Easter Egg of meeting Baeloth, which you didn't mention whether you've done.

Of course the new characters also give new banters and dialogues with various NPCs and the protagonist, and you probably haven't seen all of the additional dialogue possibilities in a single run, but obviously those are just to give the new characters a little more flavour rather than adding to the story action. (For a fine example of interesting new banter, I recommend taking Viconia with Rasaad to the Cloud Peaks - she argues against the quest, although fortunately not to the point of breaking up the party.)
  • TwentyTwenty Member Posts: 52
    OK thanks, good to know.

I guess Dorn will continue to initiate conversations with me because he is also a romance option? He was speaking about his childhood before I boot him off.

I have Baeloth in my party too, yes. He, in my opinion is the best of the new NPCs. His intro is just superb and his "den of diminutive dullards" line will go down as one of the memorable NPCs quotes a few years down the road.