Skip to content

While waiting for BGEE..

AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
edited September 2012 in Android (Archive)
I hope it is ok, to post about other games here.. I have been curious about how gameplay would be on my Transformer pad 300 so I was delighted to find Adavon: The Black Fortress which can remind you of Bladur's Gate (crappier graphics tho), its been a ton of fun so far, so I have no doubts any longer that I will get Baldur's Gate EE for android. Any other thoughts on this game and/or gameplay for Baldur's Gate on android? I for one think the pause option will make tablet gaming hella good, and easier than Adavon =) (we get pause in menus right?).

Comments

• WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    Welcome to the forums @Aristillius!

Yes, there are no strict 'forum rules' but, like the guards outside the Friendly Arm Inn, common sense is the only prerequisite. You can talk about other games.

The game should pause while in menus. If they didn't include that feature I would be annoyed. :P
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Thankyou & thankyou for the menu-pause support =)
  • WardWard Member Posts: 1,305
    Menu pausing was part of the BG2 Tweaks modpack and since they're using a lot of stuff from it I'm quite confident they'll include that.

It's no fun getting hurt while drinking potions.
  • lars_rosenberglars_rosenberg Member Posts: 15
    Avadon is a very good game! I got it with the Humble Bundle!
    However it is not comparable with BG, which is far better
  • AristilliusAristillius Member Posts: 873
    Agreed, no contest really.. the most important thing for me was to experience turn-based rpg on tablet. Which worked great!