Skip to content

Where to sell wardstones?

I have completed Durlag's Tower and now have 12 real wardstones and one forgery. The real ones are worth 225 gold pieces and the forgery is worth 75. But I couldn't find a place that buys them. Where can these wardstones be sold?

Comments

• GallowglassGallowglass Member Posts: 3,356
    So far as I recall, the "values" shown are actually pointless and misleading, because there's nowhere that will actually buy them.
  • deniz1adeniz1a Member Posts: 7
    Oh ok, thanks.
  • foma_mgppufoma_mgppu Member Posts: 115
    I've also tried to sell them around the Sword Coast. No one is willing to buy them though. I am keeping them as trophies pretty much as everything else of their kind.
  • MathsorcererMathsorcerer Member Posts: 3,037
    They are all flagged as "unsellable", which is a shame because once you don't need them anymore all you can do is stash them somewhere.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    I like to display them on top of the nightstand in my room at the Jovial Juggler.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    in good ol' vanilla days you could actually sell them to the mage stores or even the dude by the map entrance if I recall, but now adays I just sell them to the ground, unfortunately the "ground store" doesn't give me a good price, but at least it helps me get rid of them