Skip to content

Issue to loot a body - [Neera quest spoilers!]

I'm doing Neera quest for first time and I currently cleared the enclave of the Red Mages at Waukeen's Promenade.

With my group at 9th level was a hard challenge and fight!! (Couldn't use any area spell to not kill any innocent)

Later I've defeated Lanneth with the slaves help and was easier.

BUT, I have a problem, the body of the mercenaries leader (can't remember the name now, but he was a tough guy!), is stuck in a middle of the door and can't loot him, just open or close the door! Tried to zoom in to find a place over with the cursor but no way! And I see a good armor in there??

The question is can I loot that body some way or I have to reload and fight the two battles again?? Is there any item valueable or could I just ignore it?

Many thanks in advance!

Comments

• PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    If you right click exactly over the loot you should move your character there, at which point going into inventory will have it on the ground. There may still be problems if she died in a strange spot, but that's your best bet.
  • Kesselring1987Kesselring1987 Member Posts: 9
    Pantalion said:

If you right click exactly over the loot you should move your character there, at which point going into inventory will have it on the ground. There may still be problems if she died in a strange spot, but that's your best bet.

Unfortunately I've tried that too without luck. I've tried with all my characters goind there in the spot where is the body and nothing appears in the "floor" in inventory screen.

It's annoying because it's highlighted with tab key and the items appear in there but seems there is no way to get it.

Any idea of which items is wearing that leader of the mercenaries?
  • proccoprocco Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 915
    Did you use the quick-loot button (the red diamond)? If it's nearby it should show up on that bar and let you take it without having to be right there.
  • Kesselring1987Kesselring1987 Member Posts: 9
    procco said:

Did you use the quick-loot button (the red diamond)? If it's nearby it should show up on that bar and let you take it without having to be right there.

Didn't know even the existence of that button! Definitely will give a try!

Is that a feature from EE? (first time playing EE and can't remember that on "classic" Bg2)

Many thanks!
    Yep, it's a new feature that was added in on the 1.3 patch for BG2EE. It's pretty handy!
    For reference, it's the button just to the left of the conversation button on the lower tool barimage
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    that feature is also handy if there are lots of piles of treasure on the ground and the environment gets in the way of seeing them ( even with the tab button) with that button you character will walk over there and pick up the items, this button is also in bg1ee