Skip to content

Watcher's Keep - Yakman

This may be an oddity from running a mod with divine spells for sorcerers, but casting Heal on Yakman in the first area rather than talking to him has prevented him from moving to the next area and initiating dialogue.

Generally one would expect saning him up to be effective regardless of location and conversation.

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    Yakman should start a conversation on his own as soon as he sees one of your party members. There should be no opportunity to heal him in the first area.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    argent77 said:

Yakman should start a conversation on his own as soon as he sees one of your party members. There should be no opportunity to heal him in the first area.

Hm. Nope, he initiated maybe a line of dialogue, unless I accidentally hit talk on him when I arrived then cast the spell while he was expecting the conversation to start. Probably my game being weird either way, I suppose.
  • argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    In an unmodded game you have to talk to him at least once before he even recognizes the Heal spell cast on him. Since he moves to the second area immediately after the initial conversation it might be a very specific timing issue or some mod has changed his behavior.