Skip to content

monk portrait

I find that portrait from the mortal kombat. Do u think its good for a monk :D ?

Comments

• Shrake907Shrake907 Member Posts: 38
    @Danacm A bit out of place for the BG saga, I can see it being used though.
  • DJKajuruDJKajuru Member Posts: 3,300
    edited January 2016
    l'm absolutely in love with this monk's portrait , I've been using it on a NWN character made him use a two bladed sword like in the picture :3

• YupImMadBroYupImMadBro Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 347
    @DJKajuru Monk with a 2-Bladed Sword? Sounds odd for Neverwinter Nights. Well... even monks in general.

@DJKajuru Monk with a 2-Bladed Sword? Sounds odd for Neverwinter Nights. Well... even monks in general.

Well, RP-wise monks do use weapons when it's necessary, as long as you don't compromise your own honor by doing so, such as using a sword to attack an unarmed opponent. So far mine happens to be a fighter 2/ Monk 2 (the fighter levels explain his skills in two weapon combat and exotic weapon proficiency) , but he still fights unarmed when he needs to deal stunning blows.

On the other hand, having his honor and glory questioned because he uses a metal weapon is also a good vulnerability for the character, and vulnerabilities or weak spots leave all characters more interesting, doesn't it?
  • CorelliaCorellia Member Posts: 22
    DJKajuru said:

l'm absolutely in love with this monk's portrait , I've been using it on a NWN character made him use a two bladed sword like in the picture :3

Mohaha now you are mine! Thank you, will use this portrait for my next monk run if it's a male :smiley:
  • BlackravenBlackraven Member Posts: 3,486
    @DJKajuru congrats on enticing @Corellia into posting his/her first comment ;)

@DJKajuru congrats on enticing @Corellia into posting his/her first comment ;)

Khalid says: "Oh, thank you!"