Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Need some assistance with Dorn's ToB quest (Minor Spoilers)

Hey guys. So I'm going through the last part of the game, I get ambushed by a Planetar, yadda yadda. I defeat the ambush, then I'm told I gotta go attack a place and that I could teleport there whenever I wished. Okay, good to know. So I take care of some minor business, then figure I should go attack.

But I can't figure out how to get there.

I thought I'd get an innate ability, like pocket plane. Nope, nothing. Maybe Dorn got an innate ability? Nope. Hey, there was mention of a feather. Maybe it's an item? Nope. Oh! I think to myself. It has to be through the portal in my pocket plane. So I go up there. Nope.

I am, in effect, stuck. How am I supposed to teleport to this place? I cannot figure out any way to do it.

Comments