Skip to content

Can't get back in D'Arnise Keep

Basically I rejected Nalia's offer to join me after the keep quest (playing as a C/R). But since then I installed the BG tweak component where you get all stronghold and went back to the keep and sure enough she's waiting outside the keep so I accepted her offer and was teleported in. So far so good. Problem starts once I leave the keep the draw bridge automatically closes and the secret passage is inoperable. I haven't enabled the console and don't want to teleport as that breaks immersion for me. Is there a EE keeper value I can change to make the Bridge work? I have a save before I accepted the keep.

Am I completely screwed?

Comments

• gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    I don't see a big difference in teleporting, 1 time and just to "fix a bug", or changing something whith EEkeeper to have the same effect.
    But I don't know if the brdge closed is a bug or if you did something wrong, and in the latter case I find correcting our playng errors changing variables whith EEkeeper more immersion breaking.

I suggest to save your game, reaload the before accepteing the keep and after accepting it move to another area and come back. Then, if the problem is not replicated is easy to find in EEkeeper what global variables have to be changed and how. You can have 2 saves loaded in eek at the same time.

Since I don't play EE I can not help you anymore.
  • biffyclangerbiffyclanger Member Posts: 216
    Thx for the reply. Problem is the door auto shuts again and again irrespective of wether I am in or out of the keep. It means Ill have to teleport every time, not just once, highly annoying.