Skip to content

Regarding Rasaad's Quest (Spoilers)

Is there any impact if I kill Sixscar or her entire party? Does the impact if any, also affect ToB?

Comments

• SvarSvar Member Posts: 157
    I believe it will affect which of Rasaad's epilogues you get at the end of ToB.
  • BubblesBubbles Member Posts: 589
    @Svar, so only the epilogues ... hmm... I really wanna strangle that Sixscar ^^
    How invested are you in Rasaad remaining true to Selûne? If you're not at all, sure, go right ahead and kill Sixscar (although you might want to be careful and make sure the fight is triggered by Sixscar refusing to believe Rasaad's story and not by you if you want to keep Rasaad happy with you).
    @Svar, with 18-20 charisma, there are lots of dialogue options it seemed.
    Some of the remarks can easily infuriate Sixscar to initiate combat ^^ and the remarks are quite funny too regarding her speech sounding like foaming mouth ^^.
    I've only gotten that far in the game with Rasaad in a playthrough of a character with 8 charisma, haha. It does seem like you've got a few more options than I did, although it sounds like all they do is make your Bhaalspawn wittier.
    @Svar my Archer base charisma is 8 same as you.
    I always get those 2 precious items to pump it up to 20 so I can afford more stuffs at earlier game plays ^^ (merchants are more willing to lower their prices ^^)