Skip to content

Helmites at Watcher's keep bugged

torquemadatorquemada Member Posts: 5
This is probably a very rare bug. Basically I came back from Demogorgon's cell after he(it) allowed me to escape. When I came to the top of Watcher's keep where the helmites where stationed Jaheira's romance bandits (The one that threaten to kill Jaheira if you don't give them your possessions, part of Jaheira romance) were waiting for me. They initiated a dialogue first, after that, when the fight scene was begun the Helmite leader initiated a dialogue with me, where I told him that Demogorgon was dead. He stated they needed to go into the dungeon to see it for themselves. After the dialogue the bandid battle continued but the Helmites never entered the dungeon. After the battle I could talk to all the helmites like before, if I try to speak with the leader again he just says "May helm watch over you", no dialogue opens.
Somehow the bandits interrupted the sequence and caused this bug. Will attach a save game.

Btw. Jaheira is acting like crazy, I found out it's because she is trying to meet Galvarey who is below the keep in the forest region.

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    I think Galvarey does not come, but Meronia or another female Harper to take Jaheira off to their base after the bandit fight. Then one day later J should come back and offer to take you to there for a pop quiz.

I don't understand how those bandits wait for you there, IIRc you need to rest for them to spawn.
    So load a previous save and do not rest, talk to Odren first, and let their business be done with. Then rest for J's bandits.
  • torquemadatorquemada Member Posts: 5
    I tried reloading (I only had one quicksave, inside Demogorgon's prison), didn't rest and went straight to Odren but the bandits were already there. Maybe they spawned at some time when I rested inside the keep?
  • gorgonzolagorgonzola Member Posts: 3,864
    Possible but then is a bug. they should spawn if you rest in the wilderness and WK inside should be flagged as dungeon, so a rest there should not trigger the spawn.
    I play notEE so I can't help you anymore, maybe someone whith an useful save in EE, or a modder, can help you to fix the thing tweaking variables in EEKeeper.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    I'm not a clua expert and I don't have my computer just now but I'd tell you to try and kill the bandit with Clua console, speak to Odren, and then spawn them again with the console