Skip to content

Death in the underdark.

In the fight where I ambush some mind flyers with my drow handler guy I lost my only preist. I have no scrolls or other means of self resurection. From what I have read there are no temple that offers a service for this.
I have read suggestions about creating a rod of resurection and use to do this many years ago when playing on a pc. I am now playing on an nvidia shield and I am having trouble understanding if and how an item generator works in this system. Please help I have no there saves at all.

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    If your mage is at 3m xp, he/she can summon a planetar via hla and the angel can cast raise dead. So, if your mage is close to 3m xp, buy tons of spell scrolls, gulp 2-3 potions of genius, boot everyone from party while the game is paused, delete and scribe scrolls with your mage for massive xp gain. Unpause, when your disbanded party members come to ask if you are sure, retake them to the party.

That's what I had to do when I was stranded alone with Imoen in the underdark, with 4 of my party dead. I was on Ipad, too. No res available makes underdark a scary place.

Or you can skip the content of the underdark and go to surface asap. You will lose many xp, loot and fun though.

Is nvidia shield a tablet? Then if so, you can not use cheat consoles on tablet. My above strategy is the only legit way to res a character. If you can transfer your save game to pc, you can edit your save there via eekeeper to add a rod of resurrection to your inventory, and put the editted save back to your tablet.
  • SlayyerSlayyer Member Posts: 3
    Wow thank you for the quick complete explanation. I will give that a try when I g we talked home. I wanna say I am lower level than that.
    Yeah the shield is a tablet. Very nice. Only complaint the corners seem to need to warm up before they become sensitive to touch.
  • PantalionPantalion Member Posts: 2,137
    Do note that you can re-enter the underdark and complete anything you missed in Chapter 6 by going back to the Underdark Exit and... entering, so you're free to bypass everything and come back when you're better prepared.
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    Pantalion said:

Do note that you can re-enter the underdark and complete anything you missed in Chapter 6 by going back to the Underdark Exit and... entering, so you're free to bypass everything and come back when you're better prepared.

except you will not be able to go back to the drow city though if you do it that route

• Jaheiras_WitnessJaheiras_Witness Member Posts: 614
    I just wonder whether any drow priestesses might have Raise Dead or Resurrect available. If so another option might be to charm one (e.g. with Mind Flayer Control Circlets if necessary) and have them resurrect your fallen priest.

I just wonder whether any drow priestesses might have Raise Dead or Resurrect available. If so another option might be to charm one (e.g. with Mind Flayer Control Circlets if necessary) and have them resurrect your fallen priest.

Given their evil alignment, and enemy npcs never casting these spells on allies in combat, I find that highly unlikely. They may have slay living prepared, though.

• BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768
    You could try C:MoveToArea to move your party to a temple, then do the same to move back, but I don't know if that will break any quests.
    BillyYank said:

You could try C:MoveToArea to move your party to a temple, then do the same to move back, but I don't know if that will break any quests.

Playing on the tablet, he can not use cheat console. Otherwise creating a rod of res. or enabling cheat keys and ctrl+r would also work.
  • SlayyerSlayyer Member Posts: 3
    Okay so after some playing around a couple of things to mention, apparently I am low level lol only like 1.5 mil exp.
    I did fail to mention that I am solo playing a multilayer game with 6 custom builds. I did figure out I can reform the party drop one of the dead guys to get a healer.problem is they aren't high enough level to resurect yet. If I drop a char. Is there a way to get them back after the new cleric gains enough levels to resurect or will they be gone?
  • FinneousPJFinneousPJ Member Posts: 6,455
    edited February 2016
    @Slayyer No they will be gone

Just exit the Underdark ASAP and leave the side quests for later.