Skip to content

Patch 1.4 Question

So I feel like I need closure on a certain issue, and I'd appreciate an official response from @Dee, @Amber_Scott, whoever.

With everything that's changed at Beamdog over the past year, do the devs have any plans to use patch 1.4 to change or update BG2:EE's story content?

If that's not on the agenda, and the game's just going to be what it is, that's fine too - I'd just like to know for certain, one way or the other. Three years is a very long time to be hanging onto false hopes, and I'm ready to move on.

Comments

• DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    As far as I know, there are no plans to change the story content in BGII:EE--definitely not with the next update, at least. If you're looking for a sign that you should stop waiting for something on that front, I'd say this is it.
  • shawneshawne Member Posts: 3,239
    Well then, that's that. Thanks.
  • SpaceInvaderSpaceInvader Member Posts: 2,125
    May I ask you what do you mean by "changing the story"?
    I'd be more interested to know if there'll be updates regarding the Black Pits, tho.
    SethDavis
  • Amber_ScottAmber_Scott Member Posts: 513
    @Dee has it right, there're no plans to change or add story content at this time.
  • SirBatinceSirBatince Member Posts: 882
    For the EEs I just wish for bugfixes, the new classes/spells from SoD and the new gameplay options (max hp etc.) and then I'm good to go for another dozen playthroughs :blush:

1.4 gets me hyped as much as SoD to be honest.