Skip to content

Lena and her 1 million gold reward?

Just saw through her dialogue and realised there is still special dialogue that will trigge when you charm her...

And under the action profile after talking to her, she will give 1000000 gold. Has anyone get anything like that before?

Comments

• argent77argent77 Member Posts: 3,434
    That line is a bit misleading. It just means that she will give you up to 1000000 gold which has to be in her possession. If you inspect her creature resource you'll notice that she only possesses 4 gold.
  • gattberserkgattberserk Member Posts: 190
    ahhh ok... So that is the case, so unless I change the command to PartyGoldForce it will be giving 1M gold out of nothing right?

I wonder why the dev put such a huge number.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315

ahhh ok... So that is the case, so unless I change the command to PartyGoldForce it will be giving 1M gold out of nothing right?

Likely because doing so would be slightly quicker than just putting in an exact number. As far as I know there aren't any gameplay consequences to it either.
  • KilivitzKilivitz Member Posts: 1,459

He wanted to see if anyone would notice it. Took a few years but it worked.
  • BillyYankBillyYank Member Posts: 2,768

It's just a shortcut for "give all". That way if someone tweaks the character later to have a different amount of money, the developer doesn't have to come back and alter his code.