Skip to content

Beamdog: Can we get some info on parties?

So that we can start a new play through in anticipation? Who will carry over? Will ALL NPCs be able to carry over, or just the canon party?

Comments

• Mikey205Mikey205 Member Posts: 307
    So far we know ALL npcs import into the start. Then some of them of them leave near the start. Im pretty sure theyve confirmed the following can come with you: Neera, Rasaad, Dorn, Khalid, Jaheira, Minsc, Dynaheir, Edwin and Safana. On the whole it looks like party members in BG2 will stay with you and others will leave at various points.
  • WillyML4WillyML4 Member Posts: 9
    What of Imoen? I was hoping to learn how she gets her scar.
  • gnaumiecgnaumiec Member Posts: 62
    I assumed her scar was from Irenicus
    Jarrakul
  • downloaddownload Member Posts: 25
    gnaumiec said:

I assumed her scar was from Irenicus

Looks too old for that. And she would've brought it up if it was fresh.
    justfeelinathome
  • downloaddownload Member Posts: 25
    I never got the impression it was more than a few weeks. The BG II portrait artist also seemed to like scars in general, most characters have one or two on their faces. It might not even have anything to do with the plot, we'll have to see.
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    edited March 2016
    You probably have already seen it by now but here is the know information on the characters so far.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/48243/list-of-known-continuing-companions-into-sod/p1

Would be nice for Beamdog to let us know but i cant see that happening any time soon.. maybe the next dev stream if we are lucky.
    JuliusBorisov
  • Grimo88Grimo88 Member Posts: 191
    Thank you all