Skip to content

BP2: some questions

SaulerSauler Member Posts: 100
Hi! I've finished for the first time my black pits 2 run! Very interesting story and fights obviously. Fights which have forced me to use all my tactical arsenal to win xD. But at the enD of this story, i have some doubts about the story and npc of course! I put spoiler for someone has not played again bp2.

[SPOILER]1- At the ending, the annoying scriber (i not bear), he tourns out to be Baeloth, yes the principal antagonist of the BP in bg:EE. But what's happens when Baeloth brings home CHARNAME? Imprisons him again xD in the his Arena?
2- Npc are charming and very brave, telling me that we will face Dennaton , we'll kill him together, but in the end I have to fight it alone ( with Najim ) against all bounty hunters(what a fuck!). Why? lol. I would have expected a battle like Spellhold where all guinea pigs joined forces against Irenicus.
3- Who is Mysterious figure which kill Dennaton at the ending? Who is Angr- ? (i have not played Bg2:EE, only vanilla version, so don't spoiler me if this mistery can to be explaining during the game. [/SPOILER]
Thx for reply.

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    1-Well yeah, I think they ended like that to leave an open door if any expansion dlc is in works, bp3 may be another arena where you try to escape Bealoth once again. But a heavy dose of perma level drain may be in order.

3-You need to play ToB and do Neera's quest to know more about that mysterious figure. He is a very powerful and influential figure.