Skip to content

Fatique

Sorry for stupid question: is there fatique in BG:EE? There must be (there was in BGT), but at the beginning of the game my party (Imoen and charname) doesn't never get tired. Although I have traveled 4 days without sleeping.

Comments

• lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    Sure there is. Depending on your con scores getting tired may take quite long in game time. Pick up Xan and he will get tired faster than Kagain. A haste spell is also the best way to tire out npcs and hear their annoying 'I'm tired let me sleep or else!' Comments.
  • HenjinHenjin Member Posts: 2
    lunar,
    thanks
  • PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
    As others have said, Constitution has an effect. I think there is a break point between 15 and 16 Con, since I've noticed that Minsc gets tired sooner than the other members of my party who have 16+ Con. I'm sure that there must be a chart out there somewhere.
  • DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421
    From My Baldurs Gate 2 Manual which is over a Decade old Now "Fatigue Sets in after 24 Hours reducing Luck and to Hit Chance by 1 and worsen every 4 Additional Hours by 1" (rough german translation)

from Baldurs gate wiki:
    Fatigue
    Character has lower luck, making it easier to be hit by enemies and harder to hit them. Effect worsen for every 4 hours been awake for too long. When a player has been awake or travelling for too long. (24 hr+, exact length of time seems to depend on Constitution)

Constitution definitely has to do something with it , Viconia is always the First Screaming Tired , Hours before everyone else. , Dorn is Mostly the Second since he wears the claw and only has 14 Con. CHARNAME and Kagain can keep going almost a day Longer with their 20 Con.