Skip to content

Bug or Feature: my party tries to kill me!

Darigaaz87Darigaaz87 Member Posts: 135
Yesterday I started a New Game, mainly because the waiting for SoD is killing me. As soon as I got Jaheira and Khalid in my party, something strange started: Khalid kept following my CHARNAME around, like he was obsessed with him and he needed to stay all the time near my poor protagonist.
Then, in Nashkel, I recruited Minsc, and the baldy started to follow constantly CHARNAME too, making it impossible to separate the party.
Then suddenly both Khalid and Minsc started attacking CHARNAME! They tried to kill him like he was a gibberling or another vicious pest! Only by saving and reloading the situation has reverted to normality.
Now this I ask, is this some kind of new feature in 2.0? Like physical banters inside the party?

Comments

• DevardKrownDevardKrown Member Posts: 421

Yesterday I started a New Game, mainly because the waiting for SoD is killing me. As soon as I got Jaheira and Khalid in my party, something strange started: Khalid kept following my CHARNAME around, like he was obsessed with him and he needed to stay all the time near my poor protagonist.
    Then, in Nashkel, I recruited Minsc, and the baldy started to follow constantly CHARNAME too, making it impossible to separate the party.
    Then suddenly both Khalid and Minsc started attacking CHARNAME! They tried to kill him like he was a gibberling or another vicious pest! Only by saving and reloading the situation has reverted to normality.
    Now this I ask, is this some kind of new feature in 2.0? Like physical banters inside the party?

Khalid and Minsc are tired of your Shit ! they don't take the Abuse anymore ! calling them names and making fun of how they speak !

all Joke aside .. i dont know what you did , maybe a mod ? maybe a bug ...
  • 00zim0000zim00 Member Posts: 267
    Maybe check your reputation? no idea if that has any effect. Or make sure they were not under some kind of spell effect like confusion or charm. Also was the "ring" around them red like a enemy or green, that could narrow down that might be happening. Lastly who else was in your party, was Edwin in there by chance?...

Oh.. and you didnt click to attack your own character by mistake did you :wink: ? lol
  • Darigaaz87Darigaaz87 Member Posts: 135
    I haven't got any mod I stalled, it's vanilla BGEE. My reputation was good enough for them, the circles under them weren't red - as in "enemy red" -, the other party members were Jaheira and Imoen, and I didn't told them to attack CHARNAME by mistake. Will play again in a bit, if it happens again I will tell you.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582

That sounds like a bug