Skip to content

World map resolution problem?

Sids1188Sids1188 Member Posts: 165
I've seen a few people object to the black borders on the side of regular maps, but I haven't seen mention of a big blue bar on top of the world map. This one:
b841j011upwq.jpg

To me it looks like the map is scaled to be widescreen, but the window around it isn't (I do have a widescreen hence the big black bars on the side as well). The rest of the game (apart from the main menu and such) uses the full screen. Is there some option I missed? Is that blue section supposed to have some text or something? Or is this a bug?

Comments

• FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited March 2016
    I believe this is new to the newest version of the beta. I can confirm the glitch.

Windows 10 x64
    Nvidia Geforce 560Ti with 361.91 drivers
    1920x1080 60hz
    scale UI On
  • cmk24cmk24 Member Posts: 605
    @Franpa this has been around since the beta started (I remember seeing it two weeks ago). I think the bigger issue with the world map at the moment is you can't see travel times to any place they does not have a name. The blank space in addition to the need to click the "travel" button to move anywhere make me wonder if that space will eventually hold the travel time info for the currently selected area.

As a side note, the blank space is easily removed using the new UI modding tools.
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Looks like a bug. Write it up if you haven't already.
  • FranpaFranpa Member Posts: 637
    edited March 2016