Skip to content

Disabling green highlight of selected character's portrait?

I'm sorry if there's an answer to this somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Is there any way to remove the effect of a green highlighted box appearing around the selected character(s) portrait? Was that present in vanilla? For whatever reason it is really bugging me now.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • sffrrromsffrrrom Member Posts: 60
    I thought - I could definitely be misremembering - that there was a file I could manually delete that would eliminate the effect, but oh well; not a huge deal.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • DeeDee Member Posts: 10,447
    There's probably a way to do it using the new UI system in the v2.0 update.
  • PeccaPecca Member Posts: 2,178
    Dee wrote: »
    There's probably a way to do it using the new UI system in the v2.0 update.

I've been trying, but so far I coudn't find it.
  • JonMarcJonMarc Member Posts: 17
    sffrrrom said:

I'm sorry if there's an answer to this somewhere, but I couldn't find it. Is there any way to remove the effect of a green highlighted box appearing around the selected character(s) portrait? Was that present in vanilla? For whatever reason it is really bugging me now.

I worked out how this works. It highlights characters in green if the item you are currently dragging would be an upgrade for that character - actually quite a good idea. Shame the green is so garish.
  • Lord_TansheronLord_Tansheron Member Posts: 4,211
    JonMarc said:

Shame the green is so garish.

Only took a quick look before I quit due to the LoB bug, but colors being garish seems to be an issue in several spots. The level-up warning, various highlights, it kind of looks like an MS Paint palette.