Skip to content

New NPCs stats [spoiler alert!]

Could anyone share the full stats of new NPCs (the hidden one too)? Thanks. :P

Comments

• crumbcrumb Member Posts: 21
    Can anyone share this info who knows any part of it? Also the alignments of the new NPCs. Any help is very much appreciated! :D
  • HadarHadar Member Posts: 171
    I refresh my request. :P Thanks! :)
  • roachtbproachtbp Member Posts: 42
    I too am very anxious to know the alignment, stats, and weapon proficiencies for each of the 4 new npcs.

Haven't bought SOD yet because I am closing on a new house next week and am totally broke at the moment.

Thanks in advance for whomever can provide that!!
  • crumbcrumb Member Posts: 21
    Here's two of them (the weapon proficiencies are by memory so may be wrong):

Glint - Male Gnome - Cleric/Thief Multi-Class
    Neutral Good
    Str - 13
    Dex - 17
    Con - 16
    Int - 14
    Wis - 16
    Char - 13
    * Flail/Morningstar
    * Sling
    * One more, cant remember

Captain Schael Corwin - Female Human - Archer
    Lawful Good
    Str - 18/5
    Dex - 15 (Bow she comes with makes it 16)
    Con - 14
    Int - 12
    Wis - 14
    Char - 14
    * Halberd
    * *** Long Bow
    * Single Weapon Fighting
    * * Two Weapon Fighting
  • lunarlunar Member Posts: 3,460
    edited April 2016
    Glint has sword and shield style, IIRC.
    And he is fabulous, I was so sad when he got chunked in my game during the final battle. It was near the end, and it was so difficult and long I dared not reload. One of the most colorful characters. Corwin is very awesome too!
  • LtLukoziuzLtLukoziuz Member Posts: 21
    I haven't gone through whole game, so I don't know the Skald's stats but I can confirm Glint (that third proficiency point for me is Sword and Shield style but I don't remember if I added it after level up or no) and Corwin.

I also got M'Khiin - Female Goblin - Shaman
    True Neutral
    Str - 10
    Dex - 16
    Con - 15
    Int - 14
    Wis - 17
    Cha - 12
    * Axe
    * Quarterstaff
    * Shortbow
    * Sling

A few notes though: I think I added one proficiency after I hired her and leveled up (axe and shortbow are from start for sure, not sure if she started with Quarterstaff and Sling too). Also, your reputation drops by 2 when you hire her (just like with Viconia), even though she's a neutral (but she's a goblin after all).

And last bit might be spoily, but I am not 100% true as I haven't gone through whole game.
    And if I remember correctly all the preview streams of Beamdog, they talked that M'Khiin will under go some sort of transformation - at least her sprite will be changing over time. Might be the same with stats.

Sorry, for double posting, but I just got Voghiln in my party, so writing down his stats here:

Voghiln - Male Human - Skald
    Neutral Good
    Str - 18
    Dex - 16
    Cha - 16
    Int - 14
    Wis - 10
    Cha - 15
    * Bastard Sword
    * Axe
    * Sword and Shield Style
    * Two-weapon Style

Strangely enough, he starts out with 40 +1 Throwing Axes and +1 War Hammer (note that he does not have proficiency for it).

Also, forgot to write about M'Khiin but she has a special ability too, "Summon Ghostly Defender" 1/rest, which summons few random goblin ghosts to help you out.
  • MeraMera Member Posts: 133
    Which means, if I do a quick recap of the new NPCs alignments, that we have:
    1 Lawful Good
    2 Neutral Good
    1 True Neutral

A bit disappointed by the lack of addition to the evil crew to be honest.
    Just hope now that there are at least well written and that we have enough companions left for an evil party.
  • PK2748PK2748 Member Posts: 381
    Is Baeloth available through the whole game?
    Baeloth:
    Yep, he's hire-able in Chapter 8.
  • HadarHadar Member Posts: 171
    Thanks. But I must admit that new NPCs seems quite uninteresting. Any new hidden NPC?