Skip to content

Stuck near Boaresky Bridge

killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
Hey all. Having some trouble
I've been told that I need to travel east to find the ruined temple of Bhaal went east to the forest of Wyrms, no temple tried to go east again and nothing is showing up. On the bridge map I've found a goblin cave but nothing else. What I am I doing wrong?

Comments

• elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2016
    I handled most of the testing for chapter 9....so its like my specialty

So you were on the right track when it came to the Forest of Wyrms. There are two caves on that map. You want to enter the one that can be found in the north-east corner of that map. Keep making your way through it and you should come across the temple after a few areas.

Super spoiler

You'll know you are in the right cave if you find a "little" green friend sleeping in it. Don't play any music or cast any spells walking by him though, he likes his beauty sleep. So you might want to keep traveling east (in the cave) from there.
  • killerrabbitkillerrabbit Member Posts: 402
    Many thanks!
    somehow missed branch in bugbear cave -- now I'm back on track
    Err stuck again.
    So I'm now in the crusader camp. I've charmed / pickpocketed everyone but can't seem to find the wardstone for the magic circle. Can't see to proceed
    Hep!
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    You might want to explore that eastern map (particularly the caves) a little further :)
    @Purudaya This will answer my second spoiler as well the first? :)
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    The wardstone can be found in the abandoned temple of Bhaal in the cave at the northeast area of that map (you have to pass the spider cave in order to get there). You will need to sneak past a green dragon once inside. Follow the questline in the temple to get to the wardstone :smile:
    Thanks.
    must have missed it
  • MannockMannock Member Posts: 3
    I followed the entire questline in the cave where the green dragon is but didn't come across any wardstone. Could someone be more specific of its location or what exactly I need to do to find it?
  • cloudkillbeatsallcloudkillbeatsall Member Posts: 98
    Where did you go exactly?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    edited April 2016
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2016
    There is a half dragon you need to kill before you can advance further into the temple. Once you kill her she drops two keys. The jail key opens up the jail for the crusaders and Madele (well ok you can free Madele if you talk to her and have the key). The other key opens up the door. Be prepared for a fight though. Once you go through that fight you can continue on. You'll find the ward stone in the possession of the head priestess (and there are various paths you can take to get it)