Skip to content

dwarf dungeon

Can someone PM me the solution to the dwarven dungeon. i think im on level 2 and i cant progress any further. I really dont like this particular puzzle or whatever is it.

Comments

• LtLukoziuzLtLukoziuz Member Posts: 21
    If you are about 4 pillar puzzle - first post I linked gives a small hint, second post gives a bigger one.

https://forums.beamdog.com/discussion/comment/732463/#Comment_732463
  • ojthesimpsonojthesimpson Member Posts: 121
    what about the lich. I've killed him 5 times. what the eff? I just died on number 5. Why cant i kill him all the way ?
  • cloudkillbeatsallcloudkillbeatsall Member Posts: 98
    @ojthesimpson
    You have to destroy his phylactery.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Granas3Granas3 Member Posts: 41
    There's more than one phylactery, and only one is real. They don't show up if you press tab, you need to get close and manipulate them. You then manipulate the sconces a second time to attempt to destroy them. All but one can be broken this way, the true phylactery must be brought to the broken portal to the plane of fire to be destroyed. This is all hinted at in the bits of books and scrap parchment you can find in the area. Also, you need to fight off some fire salamanders to reach the portal with the phylactery. I'd seriously suggest using haste to get there before he respawns.
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Since we are discussing the dwarf dungeon, I also have one question.

Are there enough potions to see all three possible visions in the pool? I was able to see just two of them, and had to miss out on the third.
  • MerinaMerina Member Posts: 303
    I am not aware of any potions related to the Scrying Pool ... only the three staves you need to activate the pool ... and then you may use the pool two times for three options.
  • ojthesimpsonojthesimpson Member Posts: 121
    edited April 2016
    i figured it out thanks to this post. very tough fight for my low level party. I have a newborn in the house so following the quest was really hard. kids on my lap most of the time when I'm playing. He likes the colors I like having a life outside of work and diaper changings. Its a win win
  • AmmarAmmar Member Posts: 1,297
    Merina said:

I am not aware of any potions related to the Scrying Pool ... only the three staves you need to activate the pool ... and then you may use the pool two times for three options.
    For the second time you need a potion found inside the laboratory with the throne. Some undrinkable potion of Insight, I think?
    That could be true. There is that "milky" potion one finds, which may have been used automatically if in my inventory.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    edited April 2016
    Merina said:

That could be true. There is that "milky" potion one finds, which may have been used automatically if in my inventory.

There should be 3 in total. One will get used up for each vision.
  • O_BruceO_Bruce Member Posts: 2,790
    I have a problem.
    I destroyed the damn Litch's phylactery, and he keeps respawning.
    Did you take it to the circle at the west where the fire creatures spawn? ... And only if you destroy it before the Lich appears again, you're done. Else you need to defeat him once more.