Skip to content

Khalid Missing

FanumFanum Member Posts: 10
I don't know how to create a ticket, and I read the post. Maybe I am silly.

Here it is. I am in the base with Khalid. I completed all the side quests. I have used the scroll. In my quest log it says to talk to Khalid. He is not in the base, on top of the base, around the base, and I checked the flaming fist area.

I have tried to console him in with C:CreateCreature("Khalid6") and every number from Khalid up to Khalid 7. It creates older versions of him (this was my attempt to fix it). Can you Instruct me how to resolve with a creature code that matches him as he is now, or fixing the bug? Im dying here as I am completely stuck and don't have a save file where he exists or before.

Comments

• hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    Could you attach a save game here so we can take a look?
  • SceptenarSceptenar Member Posts: 606
    It's a known bug. Khalid is dead, he died when the level draining rock hit the fort and everyone's level was reduced by 1. Since he was only level 1 to begin with being reduced to level 0 killed him instead. The only way I found to continue the game was to attack the crusader camp directly.
  • FanumFanum Member Posts: 10
    how would you like me to get that file to you
  • hook71hook71 Member, Developer Posts: 582
    Thanks Fanum. I already created a save to use in the bug ticket so it's not needed any more.