Skip to content

Bug ? Noblemen stucked in ELfsong Tavern

Hi there, I've got the problem with 2 noblemen stuck right on the stairs inside the Elfsong Tavern blocking my way upstairs, is there any way to make them move ?

Comments

• glenpglenp Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 23
    I had the same issue, I used the Ctrl, Alt + J keyboard combo to get around them. Pressing those 3 keys will move the selected characters to wherever the cursor is.
  • NoonNoon Member Posts: 202
    ctrl+y them !! >:) No need to press Alt in the combinations.
    (beware ctrl+y kill the creature under your cursor for those who don't know it)
  • glenpglenp Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 23
    I have no idea why but unless I include Alt I just get the Journal. I have even tried it on a different PC with the same results. I thought it possibly was an EE thing but that was as far as I took it.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    With the dev console on Ctrl+J will jump your character around.

@Ramiell if you can reproduce that effect (with the guys blocking the stairs) please feel free to file a bug report on it and we'll take a look at it. If you can't reproduce the issue, however, there's not much we're going to be able to do with it.
  • IllydthIllydth Member, Developer Posts: 1,641
    Looks like there's already a public bug report for this. The devs are already on top of it. :)
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    @Illydth I've also seen a couple of references to groups of nobles blocking access to the basement of the Duchal Palace. I haven't experienced this, but it might be worth a look.
  • RamiellRamiell Member Posts: 58
    Solved it other way, what I did was I used Safana's kiss on one of them and forced him to move but downside was he turned hostile after charm had worn off so yea, Ctrl J is definitely a better solution, thanks for all replies