Skip to content

the marginalized and victims of society

spacehamzterspacehamzter Member Posts: 77
Thank you Beam Dog for reminding us of the marginalized and victims of society. After being educated by the new DLC I have developed some courage to be me. I’m not afraid anymore! I don’t care what other people will think and I hope people like me can get represented in one of your games. Well, here I go: “IM A MINIATURE GIANT SPACE HAMSTER TRAPPED IN A BLACK MANS BODY”!!!! Please, Please, in your next game don’t forget the Furry community. We need a voice to get us more accepted and recognized. Please be that voice in BG3.

Comments

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Developers shouldn't cater to weirdos like you. They'll have to start appeasing everyone then. What's next, the scalies demanding playable sahuagins? Get back in your giant hamster wheel.
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    edited April 2016
    Playable sahuagins would be rad, what the heck? Huge slam on our aquatic friends out of nowhere by Silverstar.
  • spacehamzterspacehamzter Member Posts: 77

Developers shouldn't cater to weirdos like you. They'll have to start appeasing everyone then. What's next, the scalies demanding playable sahuagins? Get back in your giant hamster wheel.

There needs to be a safe place on these forums to be free to express myself without harassment by people like you.
  • onelasttry84onelasttry84 Member Posts: 52

There needs to be a safe place on these forums to be free to express myself without harassment by people like you.
    Could we call it hamsterassment?
  • SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207

"People like you." People like me? Just what is THAT supposed to mean? Do you have a problem with sorcerers?
    edited April 2016

"People like you." People like me? Just what is THAT supposed to mean? Do you have a problem with sorcerers?
    I bet you have never met a Furry in real life. Its hard for us to come out of closet. Nobody recognizes are rights. We cant even get our letter F on the LGBTQ (F). We are the real people in need of social justice. We just want the chance to be who we are with out being called weirdos and freaks.

Post edited by spacehamzter on
  • FrancoisFrancois Member Posts: 452
    We should create the utopian city of Hamsterdam.
  • craymond727craymond727 Member Posts: 208
    Where they smoke AstroTurf?
  • TorinTorin Member Posts: 229
    Move this to off topic as well? Or make that megathread for all these topics I talked about in other topics so they can all play with themselves there and leave the rest of this forum to have serious topics about this game.
    edited April 2016
    You guys are so hurtful. Its not fair that other minorities can get their justice. You guys are no different then good old doctor Phill when he thought dog boy was mentally ill. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X50bLlu9uvw
    Torin said:

Move this to off topic as well? Or make that megathread for all these topics I talked about in other topics so they can all play with themselves there and leave the rest of this forum to have serious topics about this game.

Ya make us sit at the back of the bus and treat us like the freaks we are. Nothing has changed, diversity rights are for a few, and its 2016.

• cognoscentuscognoscentus Member Posts: 65
    Back of the bus??? You or dog boy couldn't even get on the bus unless you are a service dog boy or service miniature giant space hamster.
    Vallmyr said:

As a Furry I'm unsure how to respond to this. I, personally, don't identify as a "Animal in human body" sort of thing but I do identify myself as being in the Furry community.

On a serious note this is the first time I've publicly said as such due to the actual stigmas and stereotypes that surround the community. The only people that know are my best friend and my significant other.

We just want the chance to be who we are with out being called weirdos and freaks.

I would actually enjoy that a lot. . . I'm not saying we need some sort of Crusade (Fursade?) but it would be nice to not be scared of expressing my interest in RPing Furry characters. I've had a Kitsune Bard idea for a while now for Pathfinder but don't want to be seen as odd for my appreciation for Furry character types. Drow and Gnomes (The Faerie type gnomes in Pathfinder/4e/5e) are my favorite fantasy races still but are followed by Khajiit, Kitsune, and other Furry races.

/spent the past 10 mins wondering if I should hit "Post Comment" or not. If you're reading this then I suppose that I did.

Edit: I assume this is a joke thread and I don't want to stir in any controversial issues or anything. Just a thing I've been dealing with IRL for a while >_<

Edit the second: We do have Cernd I suppose as a "Furry" character :P
    be on the look out at one of our conventions for a hamster called Boo. By the way I'm dead serious. Its not fair that the LGBTQ community becomes acceptable and we are left out as the outcasts.

Back of the bus??? You or dog boy couldn't even get on the bus unless you are a service dog boy or service miniature giant space hamster.

there is always a reason to discriminate, so sad!

• Yann1989Yann1989 Member Posts: 92
    Playing sahuagins would actually be super cool. :smiley:
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597
    Hello friends, I have a question that I've been pondering and I think you fellows should know the answer to it.

Is Boo a Giant Space Hamster that has become/was born miniature or is there a distinct species of Giant Space Hamster that are always miniature?
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    Little story

I went to a Renaiscance festival recently and there was this guy in a white wolf fursuit fully geared with armor and weapons and stuff and thought it was the coolest thing and was kind of jealous. Like even if I wasn't a broke college student and could buy such a set I don't know if I'd have the courage to freely express myself like that. I don't mind telling people of my gender-fluidity or my obsession with D&D and fantasy in general but I find it very difficult to express my Furry side.
    edited April 2016
    Vallmyr said:

Little story

I went to a Renaiscance festival recently and there was this guy in a white wolf fursuit fully geared with armor and weapons and stuff and thought it was the coolest thing and was kind of jealous. Like even if I wasn't a broke college student and could buy such a set I don't know if I'd have the courage to freely express myself like that. I don't mind telling people of my gender-fluidity or my obsession with D&D and fantasy in general but I find it very difficult to express my Furry side.

its time to come out of the closet! Play the DLC and maybe you will get the courage I did.
  • VallmyrVallmyr Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 2,459
    I really need to start my BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, ToB run but it's my final semester of school and so I'm super busy all the time :(

I'll have like a month in May to binge on it, though n_n
    Vallmyr said:

I really need to start my BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, ToB run but it's my final semester of school and so I'm super busy all the time :(

I'll have like a month in May to binge on it, though n_n

Hope by then we have some good social justice mods made to enhance your experience.

• bleusteelbleusteel Member Posts: 523
    Like maybe a belt that changes your gender! D'oh! Already in there since 1998.