Skip to content

not installing and i really want to play

Seige of dragonspear wont install, everytime i press the download button it goes checking files to 7.9% and then it crashes. can someone please advise what i need to do?

Comments

• JetLeechanJetLeechan Member Posts: 4
    I have the same problem, and in fact I had it with every EE game, so far. In my case, if there is a "crash message", I go to the install directory and check whether the games is downloading or not. Usually, even if the installer or downloader, I tried both, crash, they still load down the game as long as I don't check the "OK" box in the "crash message". I.e. you should check your C/programmes/BeamDog/SiegeofDragonspear folder and if it reached 3,68 GB (3.956.895.125 Bytes) and 1,335 data in 102 files, it finished. And don't be too impatient, it took some 7 hours for me.
  • Mrpenfold666Mrpenfold666 Member Posts: 428
    thanks. i figured out my problem. turns out i was dumb ha ha! my laptop crashed mid download on my first try so i just deleted all my data and started again and my badass internet downloaded it in about 15 minutes, currently playing through and loving every second of it....and also...im on to you hooded man....im on to you