Skip to content

[BUG][SPOILER] Greywolf doesn't move

Darigaaz87Darigaaz87 Member Posts: 135
edited March 2016 in The Road to v2.0
So, I'm at the Nashkel Mines, Exterior, trying to help Prism finish his masterpiece, when a game-blocking bug happens: Greywolf, who is supposed to approach the artist and let me progress with the quest, appears on the map, but does not move. I can't move either, since the game is in cutscene mode, thus nothing happens and I can't do anything.

I've already submitted the issue in the Redmine, but what I'm asking you is if there is any method to progress the quest, maybe via CLUAConsole commands or using the EEKeeper editor.

Also, I've tried to enable debug mode through the Baldur.ini file, but when I press Ctrl + Space ingame nothing happens, except for pausing/unpausing the game.

Thank you all for your help :)
Post edited by Darigaaz87 on

Comments

• DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    I think that you need to edit the baldur.lua file instead of the .ini for the console to work.
  • Darigaaz87Darigaaz87 Member Posts: 135

I think that you need to edit the baldur.lua file instead of the .ini for the console to work.

Thank you for the help :)
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    I've updated the ticket - we're unable to reproduce this. If anyone else is seeing this, please comment on the tickiet.
    Cerevant said:

I've updated the ticket - we're unable to reproduce this. If anyone else is seeing this, please comment on the tickiet.

Thanks, but the real problem - for me, at least - is that now I can't continue my adventure :'( Any idea on what I can do?

Alternatively, can anyone just load this save, do the quest, save and upload an updated save? I know it's tricky, but anyone who'll do it will have my eternal gratitude :)
  • CerevantCerevant Member Posts: 2,314
    Here ya be...
    Thank you very, very much @Cerevant :smiley: I hope I can return the favor some time in the future!
  • KalisKalis Member Posts: 1
    I've seem to recreate this bug. Well that is to say, I happened on this bug and looked up on the internet and found this thread. Greywolf spawns but doesn't walk over and talk.

I found the culprit as well. I had some eseries and bpseries mod installed which are some AI custom scripts. I used the uninstaller included with them and it seemed to fix the greywolf bug.
  • ShynShyn Member Posts: 73
    edited April 2016
    Same issue here, I get stuck in the scene and greywolf doesnt seem to come over at all.

Could anyone move my save past this problem (just like the guy above) so I can continue the game? :neutral:

NEVER MIND!

I fixed it by uninstalling a script for morphing your avatar... This broke my game and it wouldnt start again, but a steam validation fixed it. I hope this is any use to anyone else finding this issue.
    Post edited by Shyn on