Skip to content

Love you @Amber_scott

FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404
Dear @Amber_Scott,

There's a rumour going round that you are actually a real live person irl. We've never met, never interacted, but it seems you must be going through a lot of stress right now so I wanted to lend my support. People you don't know are being really mean, and you don't deserve such poor treatment. You are taking a lot of the brunt of this Irony Crisis, so I hope your team and company is standing behind you. Hang in there.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CahirCahir Member, Moderator, Translator (NDA) Posts: 2,819
    Hang on @Amber_Scott ! I'd like to write so much more, but it fear I'll get emotional...
  • bradbrad Member Posts: 32
    Also throwing my support your way @Amber_Scott as well as all of the Beamdog crew. SoD was incredible, and I only hope that all of this overblown, fabricated controversy eventually serves to make a point about what kind of people these hecklers really are. Let them all disavow Baldur's Gate and Beamdog, because you guys don't deserve to have to stoop low enough to beg for their support. There are far more good people that you support than weirdos who just want to fan the flames.
  • NonnahswriterNonnahswriter Member Posts: 2,520

A quick note to those posting in this thread: if Amber doesn't respond, it's most likely because she's too busy sipping margaritas next to a pool in whatever tropical paradise she's currently vacationing in.

I'm sure most of us figured as much.

I know I'd rather be sipping margaritas in a tropical paradise than deal with all the hate. :heart:
  • FinnTheHumanFinnTheHuman Member Posts: 404

Good call @FinnTheHuman @Amber_Scott -- enjoying your writing, thank you for your contributions.

Casts emotion: courage

Thank you @killerrabbit, I really put my heart and soul into each and every forum post. I am so glad you enjoy my writings, you're welcome for my marvellous contributions.