Skip to content

Who likes the New Dreamy Dreams? - Spoilers of course...

I do not the new dream moments they are of course a fit into the Game and a fit into the whole elaborate plan done to the main character but I find them more of a "drat shutup I want to continue now!" then "Oh wow how deep interesting and foreshadowing!" I think this could be because after soooo many play throughs I mute it when a dream sequence in BG 2 comes up - except maybe for the "ONE TWO THREE Blahhhaaa!" Death count down of alluring Imoen in a nasty voice. I still like to hear Bohdi scream and run but the Irenicus dream moments are unwanted for me and I care for them even lass with grating Corwin in one of them. I would have rather they spent that development time and dug another little nasty area underground area or something. But, I guess you cna not argue that they go along well with the narrative as a whole.

Comments

• gesellegeselle Member Posts: 325
    I liked them, but i thought corwin didn't fit in there. it should have been duke eltan. And the dream sequences began in bg1, though then they were simply told by the narrator, but it was a natural to include them. if they were missing, people would have been quite angry i guess.
  • BeowulfBeowulf Member Posts: 236
    Oh right they had the narrations in B1 they were sort of dreams I guess - like when you get the Bahl powers and see rivers of blood or something... I click throrgh those now so fast I forgot about them

I like the Drow Irenicus interlude where he blows up his X Elf Friend - but I almost want to get a mod to skip those when I get about to BG2 with the new interface improvments
  • ArdanisArdanis Member Posts: 1,736
    Beowulf said:

I like the Drow Irenicus interlude where he blows up his X Elf Friend - but I almost want to get a mod to skip those when I get about to BG2 with the new interface improvments

Dreams and chapter intro cutscenes can now be skipped by pressing Esc. The feature also works on some others, though not all of them.