Skip to content

Request: Add ability to change paper doll.

PhilhelmPhilhelm Member Posts: 473
I like the 2.0 change allowing more color customization. While I realize EE Keeper can do this, I think that the last step toward optimal customization would be to allow players to change their paper doll. Certain classes just look better with a different paper doll than what is assigned. In my opinion, a Ranger looks better as a Thief, for instance, as does a Fighter/Thief. Or a Fighter/Mage probably looks better as a Mage, since the warrior paper dolls don't look so great unarmored.

Comments

• rashkaerashkae Member Posts: 179
    One of the mods in BG2 tweak pack is an AI script that allows you to do exactly this. (Well, it changes your Sprite/Avatar as well as the paperdoll. )

There are many other neat little cosmetic changes available as well, such as disabling helmets.. (You can still wear helmets, but they won't show on the main game screen sprites.)
  • SmaugSmaug Member Posts: 216
    Does the tweak pack still work w/ 2.0?
  • rashkaerashkae Member Posts: 179
    edited April 2016
    @Smaug I had problems loading my in progress game with same mods... But starting a new game has so far not caused any problems for me, and all the tweak components I use seem to work as expected, (Avatar morphing script, no helmet, true Grandmatery, Party members not angry over rep, (although, it looks like Viconia might have extra dialogue that will be a problem regardless, have to play that one through.) and bottomless bags of holding.