Skip to content

To all involved.

I posted this in another thread but since it got buried...

LOL, you guys thought Trent's decision was meant to pacify the SJW's or the GG'ers? Or maybe it was for the Whites or the Blacks? No it was for Right or the Left? No? Yes?

It was for the people who love the game and want to see more SOLID content come from this company that has HUGE shoes to fill. Let alone keep their paychecks. :wink:

So you kids keep flinging waste at each other as to who's American Cultural Agenda wins the day, the rest of the world will be happy that your spats stay out of our entertainment.

Trent it takes a Big Man to admit some oversights, I hope the best for you and your company.
BillyH666kotekoDaevelon

Comments

• minsc4prezminsc4prez Member Posts: 105
    Awong124 said:

All involved will be held. This disturbance is over.

Do you even know whom you face? You will suffer. You will all suffer.
    Who knew Irenicus was a GG'er lol
    IllustairKrotosMoradin
  • andresandres Member Posts: 15
    GG'ers really shot themselves in the foot with this one, because they have previously claimed to be anti-censorship in games but with this fiasco they engaged in the same kind of social media outrage that the SJWs have in the past. I never want to hear this group complain about other people being overly sensitive again.
    PurudayaDemonocrat
  • rapsam2003rapsam2003 Member Posts: 1,636

you guys thought Trent's decision was meant to pacify the SJW's or the GG'ers? Or maybe it was for the Whites or the Blacks? No it was for Right or the Left? No? Yes?

I think it wasn't about pacification. But the GamesGate folks are idiots.

• SilverstarSilverstar Member Posts: 2,207
    Thank you Grum. Truly. While there's been reason to nod my head on occasion, nothing about this whole mess had yet made me laugh.
    GrumJuliusBorisov