Skip to content

Scroll case!!

2»

Comments

• Awong124Awong124 Member Posts: 2,643
    Firebead's house is a bit annoying to find. I don't think you can see the actual entrance, it's like pointed away from you.
  • solidus0079solidus0079 Member Posts: 60
    edited December 2012
    I didn't get one in Candlekeep, nor at his house in Beregost. I'm on iPad if that's relevant.

Yeah, the "door" to Firebead's house is actually near the chimney of the brown house to the south of it. I think it's just because of the 3/4 angled perspective, not necessarily because it's "wrong". But moving it would probably be good. :)
  • SedSed Member Posts: 790
    @solidus0079
    iPad isn't patched yet, so you have to wait for the next update on the iPad :)
  • FoodgeekFoodgeek Member Posts: 12
    It is definitely in the game, since I have it. I know it is listed in this walkthrough: http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/663933-baldurs-gate-enhanced-edition/faqs/66126. anyone know if it has an item max? same for gembag and potions case. Do they have item maxes?

-Jason
    dcfud.com
  • JalilyJalily Member Posts: 4,681
    They all have a capacity of 100.
  • homice1homice1 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    THE SCROLL CASE IS GIVEN TO YOU BY FIREBEAD IN BEREGOST (ACROSS STREET FROM FELDPOST'S) AFTER YOU GIVE HIM HIS BOOK (HISTORY OF FATEFUL COIN, OFF NEIGHBOR'S BOOKSHELF)
    Post edited by homice1 on
  • homice1homice1 Member Posts: 2
    edited June 2013
    :)
    Post edited by homice1 on
  • I know I am late to the game but I just pick pocketed Firebread when he didn't give me anything for the book. Got the case.
  • bob_vengbob_veng Member Posts: 2,308
    i couldn't pickpocket the case...requires more than 125 skill
    he can be killed without rep loss if you apply this massive exploit:

1. cast cleric spell mental domination on him (mage charming spells don't work for some reason)
    2. have him cast melf's acid arrow on himself (he will turn hostile)
    3. attack him until he's near death, but don't kill him
    4. his own melf's will finish him off and it will count as suicide

pretty depressing!