Skip to content

Warrens

Theres a couple doors that are mechanically sealed when you go up the lift in the Warrens, how do I open them? And how do I release Slug?

Comments

• rojayrojay Member Posts: 20
    I'm in the same boat with the doors:
    When I take the lift up, I have no dialog option that avoids combat. Similarly, after defeating everyone on that level, I cannot find any way to open either the door outside of Haephernan's room or the gate to the east of the level. Returning down the lift inevitably leads to combat with the two ogres and every crusader/mercenary on that level. I suppose if I buff adequately, I could probably survive that combat despite the overwhelming numbers. But those overwhelming numbers suggest to me that I'm not supposed to be fighting.
    I must be missing something on one of the two levels.

As to your second question:
    You can interact with Slug's cell, and break the lock. Doing so frees Slug and his pals. In my case, I spoke to him and he told me of a hidden treasure near a pool in the "northern caverns." I'm not sure where that is, though my guess is it's beyond the locked door/gate referenced above.

If anyone could give me a hint as to the first issue, I'd be grateful.
  • tls5669tls5669 Member Posts: 12
    how do i bash the lock? I can interact with them but thats it
    edited April 2016
    got the lock bashed, still cant figure out how to get past those doors
  • EscarcheEscarche Member Posts: 61
    edited April 2016
    After seeing Haephernan you're supposed to go back the way you came. In my playthrough, I could sweet-talk ogres and run to the next location, before an alerting crusader found me. Didn't do diffrence to me, because I killed everyone anyways. So you'll have to fight.
    doors still wont open
  • rojayrojay Member Posts: 20
    Thanks, Escarche.
    I'll try buffing my charisma to speak to the Ogres, and then just gear up for the fight, I guess.

tls5669:
    Have you gone through the combat on the lower level? My assumption is that someone on that level has a key, but if not... Huh.
  • Hughes_de_PayenHughes_de_Payen Member Posts: 7
    yea would like to know how to get passed the doors upstairs aswell.
  • DoubledimasDoubledimas Member, Mobile Tester Posts: 1,286
    In my playthrough
    I had Glint in my party and while scouting the room with an invisible Safana, the conversation between glint and a family member that is on that floor triggered that enabled me to bypass the ogres without any problems

About the doors upstairs
    I believe they are locked until after the final assault on Dragonspear Castle
  • PurudayaPurudaya Member Posts: 816
    The doors cannot be opened at this stage in the story – the game needs to be more clear about this (I also spent a fair amount of time looking for a key). The only option is to leave the way you came.