Skip to content

YouTubers playing Siege of Dragonspear

Hi

Thought it would be interesting to make a collection of YouTubers playing SoD? Twitch maybe too?

Personally i enjoyed watching @Zeckul playing through some of the BG's - other than him I don't have any favorites. Maybe others from the forums will do lets plays?

Have information? Post here.

Comments

• prairiechickenprairiechicken Member Posts: 149
    Well there is official one streaming right now:
  • Ark_ToleiArk_Tolei Member Posts: 69
    edited April 2016
    I started livestreaming a full run (BG into SoD) but it's on hold until Legacy of Bhaal mode is fixed or I can find a consistent workaround. Update: solution found [hopefully], we're back in action. I refuse to kill an ogre with only 40 hitpoints. It's just unseemly after the 800 EHP rats.

Here's the playlist for the run. I'll tinker with workarounds and meander the forums until I figure something out, then it should start expanding quite quickly. I did just finish an icewind dale run as well if anyone wants to see that in the interim.

Edited to put the link into a spoiler since it embedded a video automatically. Modern forums confuse me.

Edited again because I'm an idiot who is apparently VERY confused by forums.

Edit the third: added the update that the solution was found, and changed my unfortunate usage of the word "troll". I spent too much of my life on a boat and not enough in webforums apparently.
    Post edited by Ark_Tolei on
  • ZeckulZeckul Member Posts: 1,036
    Dafojk said:

Personally i enjoyed watching @Zeckul playing through some of the BG's - other than him I don't have any favorites.

Pfff this guy is so overrated

• TStaelTStael Member Posts: 861
    I have to admit, if I am to go for youtube gamers, it has to be contrarian and funny to my style. Or quest specific, all technocratic that.

Were I to sort out my nexus-mod trauma, the first mod I'd be installing would probably be Skyrim Romance. (because Morrowind is fine, lest someone writes a mod that allows Twin Lamps to be concluded with a slave rebel)

I know it's cheesy, but I am all for it... I think it's brilliant to have it!

So I laugh out laud, as rooting for Skyrim Romance modders, when Lizzy the Lusty-Argnonian-Maid tries to get her lizard butt wooed, only to shout down Bishop.

You Fus-Do-Rah that Bishop for calling you a princess, Lizzy! I am a staunch republican too, and want that dry witty Sand anyway! ;-) (and watching that space, lol)

Grim Boozed youtuber and Skyrim Romance both recommeded. It's a symbiosis.