Skip to content

[Request] Chapters

LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
Current behaviour:
the "Final Save" is created before the showdown with Sarevok. The XP for killing Sarevok are not imported to your BG2 game. You don't get any XP for saving the sword coast.

Desired behaviour::
BG:EE should organize the entire game from Candlekeep to the End of ToB in chapters.
It should grant a major XP reward in between for saving the sword coast.
Post edited by Lunever on

Comments

• nulspacenulspace Member Posts: 100
    Do you mean additional XP on top of what the player already accrues? That's a lot of XP already...
  • LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
    Well, at the end of a campaing you should get some extra XP - within a reasonable range of course. Currently I guess you'll get the monster-killing XP for defeating Saervok at best, but nothing more. In the original outline of the "Final Save" event these XP got lost I guess. In a contineous story like planned for EE the end of the final chapter of BG1/ToSC should give you a reasonable amount of XP.
  • trinittrinit Member Posts: 705
    it would be nice but it would be a bit much, no?
    the reward is sarevork sword you can get at the start of the game. maybe some item or two could be included, but i think there is no need to add more xp if level cap will be removed, as there is already a problem of bg2 being too easy with too high level party.

if level cap remains, sure, some cosmetic xp will be ok, as you will hit the roof way before final fight, if you thoroughly explore.
  • LuneverLunever Member Posts: 307
    As I said, within a reasonable range. That would hardy make you hit the roof.
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    I agree with @Lunever. There should be some experience provided for killing Sarevok.