Skip to content

Need help completing "On the Fence"

I'm still in the camp and haven't found *anything*.

Comments

• TrudeauIsSantaTrudeauIsSanta Member Posts: 161
    Also is there way to disable just the chat voice acting? I'm fine with it on the map and fighting but the actual dialogue VA is often pretty bad.
  • wdrosejr989wdrosejr989 Member Posts: 18
    i need help as well is it because i turned in the traitor?
  • InconnuInconnu Member Posts: 99
    Map:
    on a table near the central path up to the keep. Have your thief stealth or mage go invisible, then grab it so the guard doesn't notice.

Holy Symbol:
    there's a cleric of the Red Knight near the area where the Trial quest takes place. Talk to him about his holy symbol, then go back to the coalition camp and talk to Mizhena. She'll give you a board game to challenge the cleric with for his symbol. Wager 200g, then have a high-intelligence character (like Edwin) play him

Banner:
    in an open crate in the camp, very easy to find

Signet Ring:
    from one of the commanders (same one from the Morning Report quest); say you need to get some reports signed.

Token of Faith:
    pickpocket from Crusade Recruits (for me it was a dwarf in the training area, not sure if they all have them)
    is this a crusade camp you are referring to cuz i have been searching for hours for dreon and the items and cant find any in coalition camp so i assume its after coalition camp?
  • simplessimples Member Posts: 540
    Dreon is just north of the black and white tents with the kobolds in the clearing
  • SurvivorSurvivor Member Posts: 68
    All these things can be found in the crusader camp which is marked as "Dragonspear Castle" on the map.
    Ah k I was looking in the camp in the Underground River area (where you free the ogres).
    thank you all appreciate it
    edited April 2016
    Where is the Priest of Tempus to bless the two shards found in the Crusader Camp @ Dragonspear?

EDIT: Oh, the transexual. Well at least she does something for the story too.
  • Diogenes42Diogenes42 Member Posts: 597

Where is the Priest of Tempus to bless the two shards found in the Crusader Camp @ Dragonspear?

You will find that priest in your own camp, it is our friend Mizhena who you may have come across before.
    Now I'm troll wrangling!!!
    stfu n00b lollerskatez troll part II
    and to keep an informative post alive
  • franklin77franklin77 Member Posts: 1
    I can not get the board game from Mizhena. What gives?