Skip to content

barrel of BWOOSH

Not sure where i should place the barrel, as I dont get a message from my amulet saying: "That`s the place!" (i assume there is one?). help, anyone?

Comments

• TenreccTenrecc Member Posts: 265
    The position is on the far left on the map, through the saughains, past the drow encounter and past the water elemental dude. Then turn down instead of up and you'll find it.

When you find it, the minimap says "Drop place for barrel of BWOOSH" or something, and there is a clickable area there somewhere, which auto-positions the barrel on the ground. But there is no real indication for it, it's just in the middle of that area somewhere.
  • SharShar Member Posts: 158
    I've encountered a bug with this, after placing the barrel nothing would happen, saving while the barrel is in position and re-loading seems to have solved it.
  • RamiellRamiell Member Posts: 58
    Is this supposed to be on a quest's list, can't see anything about this quest in there. Where exactly am I supposed to click ? Is it this area with ettin ghost who asks you to bring he's club back ? I'm wearing Stone Dowser and the message I get says I'm standing on unstable earth and that roof's stalactites have unnoticed air of menace to them. When I open minimap it says this is the drop point for a barrel of bwoosh repeated 7 times....
  • ahhyepahhyep Member Posts: 114
    Same
  • RamiellRamiell Member Posts: 58
    I've found the answer in the other post, what you are supposed to do is to check the area carefully and place the barrel in place where cursor changes to ? , may take some time to find the right place but it worked for me
  • jtthjtth Member Posts: 171
    It took me a good 10 minutes of going back and forth, then out of the area and back to get it to work.