Skip to content

Dwarven mages and evil rangers

GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
I would like to have a few less restrictions in creating my characters. I don't necessarily need the above (though I think the ranger request is more then reasonable) but I want more of options.

I want half orc monks and elven cleric/mages and gnomish necromancer s and halfling sorcerers.

that is all

Comments

• kamuizinkamuizin Member Posts: 3,704
    Evil rangers? Based in...? A fallen ranger is not necessary evil, just for you know.
  • GrammarsaladGrammarsalad Member Posts: 2,582
    Based in fun @kamuizin. Based in fun
  • AndreaColomboAndreaColombo Member Posts: 5,525
    There's a request for evil rangers (among others) already, but with 308 bookmarks, looking it up would take me forever. So, in accordance with Homer Simpson, I wonder: "Can't someone else do it?"
  • elminsterelminster Member, Developer Posts: 16,315
    This seems like it is leaning towards 3rd edition rules a little too much for my tastes. I actually have no problem with a lot of the restrictions in place on what classes different races can be.
  • Space_hamsterSpace_hamster Member Posts: 950
    We live for the one, we die for the one.

Oh sorry wrong kind of ranger ;)
  • sarevok57sarevok57 Member Posts: 5,975
    i agree with @elminster, i love the restrictiveness, and the reason why the game is so, is for balance purposes, for example if a gnome could be a paladin or a half orc could be a paladin, no one in their wrong or right mind would EVER be a human paladin, the restrictiveness of the game makes it so there is meaning to be a piticular race for a piticular class, there are lots of people out there who would also love the mixed race with all classes and all that good jazz, so maybe one day someone will make a mod so that is posshibible most posshibible mish yuna for that to be a possibility