Skip to content

[SPOILERS] What do you have Jegg Hillcarver make for you?

After killing the green dragon, Jegg Hillcarver makes you either an armor or a shield out of her dragon scales.
Which one did you choose? For me it seemed dragon scale armor's AC is weak compared to dragon scale shield

Comments

• QueegonQueegon Member Posts: 363
    You can also get a plate armor/shield from Rhino Beetle carapace. For Green Scales I went with leather armor, didn't use anyone wielding shields.
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    edited April 2016
    I choose the dragon scale armor as I was playing a Fighter/thief and wanted to keep use of my thieving skills.

I choose the Rhino Beetle armor too as I had Viconia who doesn't have the strength to carry a full plate mail. A full plate mail is better than the Rhino Beetle Armor though.

Is there anything else Jegg can make ?

Damn i'm checking through NearInfinity and it seems like I missed a good deal of the content o_o
  • StreatonStreaton Member Posts: 11
    I made the Dragonscale armor and Rhino Beetle shield for Glint. This way he could use his thief abilities still and be immune to poison (since he was my healer).
  • justfeelinathomejustfeelinathome Member Posts: 353
    I made the dragonscale shield (only +3 shield I've found so far) since it's an excellent choice for my avenger druid (and surprisingly not illegal). Rhino Shield would be good as well for him, but the armor is just to good to pass up on.

By the way, where's the material for the void weapons (hammer/sword)? I know Jegg's supposed to make them, but I haven't found them so far... also, I'd like to know what GrimLefourbe asked as well.
  • GrimLefourbeGrimLefourbe Member Posts: 637
    @justtravelinthrough
    Well I hadn't made the void weapons so I didn't know he was to make them and I found the dialogs for that in Near Infinity, supposedly he does it with materials from the level draining projectile.

There seem to be a quest with a traitor in Bridgefort and some cutscenes involved in his dialogs too. It seems to involve "Mattroun" though I don't remember seeing that character.