Skip to content

Custom Spell Questions

marcosmarcos Member Posts: 70
I'm doing an overhaul of the Druid in IWD, cutting a bunch of spells that don't belong because of their spheres.

To compensate, I'd like to make a few PnP spells. I having some problems though. For instance:

1. I'd like to implement Animal Friendship at first level. I'd like to be able to summon one (and only one) wolf. I'm using Animal Summoning I as a base for editing. How do I get it to summon only one animal, and only a wolf?

2. How do I edit spell icons? The internal editor for Near Infinity doesn't seem to do that (maybe I'm wrong), and I can't seem to get BAMWorkshop to function either--probably incompatible with the new formats in EE.

3. I'd also like to implement Pass Without Trace at first level as a stealth spell. I'm using Invisibility as a base for editing. I'd like to use the cool little whoosh that rogues make when they hide in shadows. Does anyone know what the .wav file is? Searching through thousands seems daunting.

Comments

• marcosmarcos Member Posts: 70
    Also, is it preferable to add spells via a CLAB or via ADD_SPELL? I've done the latter with my drafts of these spells.
    Okay, I've taken care of #1. I'm pulling my hair out about #2, though....
    Okay, #2 taken care of. #3?
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.