Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Categories

Neverwinter Nights: Enhanced Edition has been released! Visit nwn.beamdog.com to make an order. NWN:EE FAQ is available.
Soundtracks for BG:EE, SoD, BG2:EE, IWD:EE, PST:EE are now available in the Beamdog store.
Attention, new and old users! Please read the new rules of conduct for the forums, and we hope you enjoy your stay!

Problems with Legacy of Bhaal difficulty

When starting the game you get the option to select which difficulty you would like, although if you choose Legacy of Bhaal (LoB) you will not be able to change it to any other difficulty during your play-through.

Now I have a problem where the difficulty has reset when I have been playing, from LoB to Insane difficulty. I think it might have stemmed from a save problem, or loading problem, but as such I cannot change it back to LoB. I now have Debug on, and am wondering if there is a command where I can change the difficulty.

Also I have been having a problem with multiplayer. I haven't been able to start a LoB Campaign with my brother. Every time he joins it reverts to Insane difficulty. Has this happened to anyone else?

Comments