Skip to content

How do I rob bloodscalp

Is there a way to rob him of the boots of speed?

Comments

• ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    I believe you can no longer steal them in EE. I tried with 255 in the lock pick skill (which is the maximum) and never got them.
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    The only way to get the boots of speed off him now is to wait until after you've killed Major Secondary Villain and restored Primary Objective Number One to full health. Then you can kill him at your leisure.
  • ArunsunArunsun Member Posts: 1,592
    Amberion said:

The only way to get the boots of speed off him now is to wait until after you've killed Major Secondary Villain and restored Primary Objective Number One to full health. Then you can kill him at your leisure.

I know you want to avoid spoiling the game but that was quite cryptic.
    Basically, you need to wait for chapter 6.
  • DurenasDurenas Member Posts: 508
    Arunsun said:

Amberion said:

I know you want to avoid spoiling the game but that was quite cryptic.
    Basically, you need to wait for chapter 6.
    A particular point during chapter 6, yes.
  • naggertnaggert Member Posts: 65
    Arunsun said:

I believe you can no longer steal them in EE. I tried with 255 in the lock pick skill (which is the maximum) and never got them.

I tried with max pickpocket as well. I was also unable to pickpocket them in the EE edition. (drank 6 potions and capped pickpocket (might have been at 255 as you mention).

I was, however able to kill him after chapter 6.