Skip to content

Is the Boo sidequest included in the EE?

If not, do they have plans to implement it?

Comments

• PhooeyPhooey Member Posts: 17
    I want to slap that little street urchin everytime I do that quest. But to answer your question I don't know if its in the EE edition.
  • HeavylineHeavyline Member Posts: 108
    Unfortunately, no.
  • PteranPteran Member Posts: 388
    Phooey said:

I want to slap that little street urchin everytime I do that quest. But to answer your question I don't know if its in the EE edition.

Been so long since I've used it, but does casting Imprisonment on a neutral NPC tank your Reputation?
  • PhooeyPhooey Member Posts: 17
    Pteran said:

Phooey said:

Been so long since I've used it, but does casting Imprisonment on a neutral NPC tank your Reputation?
    Good question, but even if it does he deserves it for stealing Boo >:)
  • PteranPteran Member Posts: 388
    -Child kidnaps Boo
    -Child gets Imprisoned by PC
    -PC's actions upset the nearby peasants, causing a drop in Rep
    -PC makes a charitable contribution to the nearest temple, and everyone is happy
    -Boo is rescued and child is still trapped in Hell

Seems like a win to me.
  • DaevelonDaevelon Member Posts: 605
    Too bad that Imprisonment trap into the earth and not in Hell, but i like the way of @Pteran
  • megamike15megamike15 Member Posts: 2,666
    bg ee and iwd ee added parts of thier unfinished business mods as they were mostly broken code not firing. with boo it had to be remade from scratch. so none of the quest from the bg2 mod was added.